Skip to main content

Introduction

Welcome to Christian Mom on Fire! 
I am so glad you are here.  I hope that this blog inspires you to see how Jesus is working in your life.  My focus is to share my experiences in life as a working Christian wife and mother.  I am navigating the world around me and am constantly reminded of how the Lord has a hand in it all.  Motherhood is beautiful but it is also messy and at times really hard.  We are stronger together.  My goal is to be real; sharing the highs and the lows.  I want to share how I am living for Jesus throughout it all, though often stumbling along the way.
I hope this blog can be a blessing in your life.  I hope it encourages you.  God Bless. 




The Lord will Fight for you, You need only be Still
Exodus 14:14

Popular posts from this blog

Change Agents Resources

Ready to learn more?   Below are several resources available to help you on the first step of your journey.   If you are on facebook consider joining the Be The Bridge facebook group.   Be the Church.   Be the Change in the world.   Be the Hands and Feet of Jesus.   Podcasts   *Scene on Radio-Season two "Seeing White"  https://www.sceneonradio.org/seeing-white/ and Season four "The Land that Never has been Yet"   * 1619   Online Resources, Groups & Classes   Be the Bridge https://bethebridge.com/   https://bethebridge.com/docs/16Tips.pdf   Books Waking Up White and Finding Myself in the Story of Race  by Debbie Irving https://www.amazon.com/Waking-White-Finding-Myself-Story/dp/0991331303/ref=sr_1_1?crid=35M7WZD8RVD7M&dchild=1&keywords=waking+up+white&qid=1591025659&sprefix=waki%2Caps%2C166&sr=8-1   White Fragility: Why It's So Hard for White People to Talk About Racism by Robin DiAngelo and Michael Eric Dyson

Jesus over Politics

I wasn’t sure I was going to comment about the recent events in our nation. I have started so many blogs about the dissension in our country, but never finished. Felt lost for words.    Where are we?   Who are we?   What I am about to say may make some people unfollow me or angry.  But, if it does upset you enough to do that, I would like you to take a minute and question why.  If you are offended...does it mean I hit a cord?   Over the past year I have simply watched kind, loving christian people turn their faith into their political party.  I may have been guilty of this myself.  Politics has gone from something that people can disagree on to something that defines a person.       And before you try to stop me and say “well wait, maybe you don’t understand or know about this,” I have taught government for the past several years.  I understand the government and work really hard to know the facts, so that I can teach my students in a completely unbiased fashion.  I pride myself on the